Buy EU Passports | Buy US Passport online | Buy Passports
Where to buy United States Passport online
- HomeWhere to buy United States Passport online
Where to buy United States Passport online.
A US Passport is your key to the World and if you are looking for where to buy Unites States passport online then look no further. You must not be a citizen of the United States to get the passport.
This is all thanks to Bjarke & Eckbert the number one supplier of US Passport online. For all those running way from a crime, from a lover this is your chance for a new life.
Buy US Passport today and be free to travel and settle anywhere in the World.
Bjarke & Eckbert offers you the three types of US Passport which is Regular (dark blue cover), Service (gray cover) and the Official (reddish brown cover).
We work with the immigration offices in the USA to make this possible and issue you authentic US Passports registered with the system. Your new information will be verifiable online and this makes you an official US Citizen.
Click the image below to buy US Passport online.
Send inquiries if you are looking for where to buy United States Passport online.
Buy United States Passport: Three types.
- Regular (dark blue cover)
- Issuable to all citizens and non-citizen nationals. Periods of validity: for those age 16 or over, generally ten years from the date of issue; for those 15 and younger, generally five years from the date of issue. A sub-type of regular passports is no-fee passports, issuable to citizens in specified categories for specified purposes, such as an American sailor for travel connected with his duties aboard a U.S.-flag vessel. Period of validity: generally 10 years from the date of issue. A no-fee passport has an endorsement which prohibits its use for a purpose other than the specified purpose.
- Service (gray cover)
- Issuable to “certain non-personal services contractors who travel abroad in support of and pursuant to a contract with the U.S. government”, to demonstrate the passport holder is travelling “to conduct work in support of the U.S. government while simultaneously indicating that the traveler has a more attenuated relationship with the U.S. government that does not justify a diplomatic or official passport.”
- Official (reddish brown cover)
- Issuable to citizen-employees of the United States assigned overseas, either permanently or temporarily, and their eligible dependents, and to some members of Congress who travel abroad on official business. Also issued to U.S. military personnel when deployed overseas. Period of validity: generally five years from the date of issue.
- Diplomatic (black cover)
- Issuable to American diplomats accredited overseas and their eligible dependents, to citizens who reside in the United States and travel abroad for diplomatic work, to the President of the United States, the President-Elect, the Vice President and Vice President-elect and former presidents and vice presidents. Supreme Court Justices, current cabinet members, former secretaries and deputy secretaries of state, the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General, some members of Congress and retired career ambassadors are also eligible for a diplomatic passport. Period of validity: generally five years from the date of issue.
- Refugee Travel Document (also known as “Refugee Passport”) (blue-green cover)
- Not a full passport, but issued to aliens who have been classified as refugees or asylees.
- Re-entry Permit (blue-green cover), cover titled “Travel Document”
- Not a full passport, but issued to a permanent resident alien in lieu of a passport. The reentry permit guarantees them permission to reenter the U.S. and is usually valid for a period of two years. A reentry permit can also be used by permanent residents who are stateless or cannot get a passport for international travel, or who wish to visit a country they cannot on their passport.
- Issuable to citizens overseas, in urgent circumstances. Period of validity: generally one year from the date of issue. An emergency passport may be exchanged for a full-term passport.
- U.S. passport card
- Not a full passport, but a small ID card issued by the U.S. government for crossing land and sea borders with Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The passport card is not valid for International air travel. It is possible to hold the U.S. passport card in addition to a regular passport.”
Buy Passport online.
Do not lose money trying to buy cheap passports online. Contact us today and buy authentic life-changing passports. We try to be fast and our service takes a maximum of weeks. Send inquiries if you are looking for where to buy United States Passport online.
Where to buy United States Passport online, Where to buy United States Passport online, Where to buy United States Passport online.